Storyline 360 VS Storyline 3 – Which one is right for you?
Here are the benefits you will get from both:
- Deliver interactive courses to learners on any device.
- Build interactions, assessments, decision-making activities, and more.
- Get new features as they’re released.
Now, let’s focus on key features of Storyline 360.
Storyline 360 is part of Articulate 360, and it is one subscription that gives you everything you need for easy course development. It includes the latest version of Storyline 360, continuously updated with new features. It is also lets you:
- Access to Content Library 360
- Publish your course to Review 360 and more
What about Storyline 3?
Storyline 3 is a single app offered with a perpetual license. This means you pay once and have access to Storyline 3 forever!.
This option will suit you if :
- Do not require all of the other products in the 360 suite
- Do not require a subset of Content Library 360 templates
- Prefer a one-time license to an annual renewal
There are of course few things to consider when deciding which product will suit your need. Consider your options carefully or contact us if you need any further advice!
Storyline 3 is a standalone app that offers many of the features from Storyline 360 like the responsive player and improved HTML5 output. But Storyline 3 does not include Articulate Review 360, Content Library 360, or the other cloud-based services.
Main Advantages of Articulate Storyline 360 : Includes solutions for most e-Learning tasks. Some components of the toolkit are of use for e-Learning beginners, while experts can create more complex things.
Articulate 360 subscription come with two options:
- Articulate 360 Teams plan is ideal for organizations and offers many additional benefits, including exclusive collaboration features for the authoring apps.
- Articulate 360 Personal idea for freelancer unable to change user and you can’t buy a personal plan on behalf of someone else.
Some useful FAQ.
My organization doesn’t allow internet access at all. Can I use Articulate 360 offline?
Initially, you must be online long enough to sign into Articulate 360 and install the desktop-authoring apps, such as Storyline 360. Then you can use the apps offline up to 99 days at a time (or 60 days for free trials).
If you’re offline longer than 99 consecutive days, the apps will stop working. To re-enable them, you’ll need to connect to the internet long enough to sign into Articulate 360, which resets the 99-day offline clock.
Can Storyline 360 be installed on the same computer with previous versions of Storyline?
Yes. Storyline 360 can be installed side by side with Storyline 1, Storyline 2, and Storyline 3 on the same computer.
If you’re looking to take Articulate Storyline to the next level, we can help!
We specialize in using Storyline to create engaging and interactive course content that’s visually amazing.