Articulate 360 Products Tools – A solution to cater for teams containing varied levels of expertise.
Many organisations have eLearning design teams with varied experience and capability. Instead of having to purchase multiple versions of software that caters for the differing levels, Articulate have come up with Articulate 360 as a perfect solution!
The name ‘360’ suggests that this is a advanced solution that can be applied to a wide range of learning scenarios. Without doubt this inference is correct! Articulate 360 is a bundle of eight tools in one product. Three of these are designed for course authoring; Studio 360, Storyline 360 and Rise 360.
All the components are different in their functionality, yet all are essential to driving highly professional authoring outcomes. For instance, Rise 360 is an easy to use tool specifically designed to facilitate the creation of mobile-ready courses while Articulate Storyline 360, is a highly advanced functional tool that allows you to create custom interactions with states, layers, triggers, and variables.
This multi-toolkit is the perfect solution for large e-Learning departments where there are all levels of developers ranging beginner to expert.
Can I get an academic discount?
Yes! Students, teachers, and employees at accredited academic institutions will receive 50 percent off Articulate 360 and Articulate 360 Teams. The discount is automatically applied once you verify eligibility during the checkout process.
Academic Institutions (can be non-profit or for profit)
Educational institutions and organizations must meet one or more of the following criteria to qualify:
- University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- Accredited public and private K-12 institutions including charter and virtual schools
- University hospitals, libraries, research laboratories, and museums wholly-owned and operated by the schools above
- Government Departments of Education, administrative offices, boards of education, and county offices of education
- Public Libraries
- Home school students with appropriate homeschooling documentation from a county or board organization
The following institutions or organizations do not qualify:
- Non-accredited schools
- Hospitals not aligned with an educational institution
- Religious organizations that are not accredited schools
- Federal, state, and local government organizations
- Military academies that do not offer an academic degree
- National laboratories
- Training centers or schools that grant certificates for training across various disciplines
Articulate reserves the right to request evidence of academic status.
Such evidence may include proof of accreditation, faculty or student identification or verification and/ or e-mail address verification with an educational institute.
Final determination of academic eligibility resides with Articulate at its sole discretion.
- Students, full or part time faculty, and staff employed by any of the qualifying educational institutions above.
- Proof of eligibility required.
- Final determination of academic eligibility resides with Articulate at its sole discretion.
Individual Proof of Eligibility:
- Valid educational establishment sponsored email address utilizing an education domain name
- Readable copies of a current, valid photographic identification documenting employment at or enrollment in a qualified educational institution
We Are Storyline Experts
If you’re looking to take Articulate Storyline to the next level, we can help!
We specialize in using Storyline to create engaging and interactive course content that’s visually amazing.